The Perquimans County Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization that serves and advances the business interests of our community and builds a sustainable community where business thrives.
Membership is comprised of businesses and professional men and women who work together for the purpose of encouraging growth as well as the economic progress of our community. Our office is staffed with friendly and knowledgeable Information Specialists ready to assist those looking to relocate or open a new business.
“Ninety-eight percent of all American companies have fewer than 100 employees. Over half of all Americans work for a small business. Small businesses are the backbone of our nation’s economy and we must protect this great resource… Helping American small business is part of our movement for change and the end of politics as usual “Barack Obama
- Virtual Job Fair for the High School Students
- February 19, 2021 Newsletter
- February 5, 2021 Newsletter
- January 7, 2021 Newsletter
- Celebrate the Holidays Safe 12/18/2021
- December 18, 2021 Newsletter
- United Country Heather Whistler
- HRE&M Announcement
- Down Home Shed Announcement